BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

all pinky and maruko d piture❤❤❤























love day






dating v maruko






date:12.10.2010






venue:jusco






enjoy things:sing k in green box


















early in the morning,






wake up early






and dress up






then on fb for awhile






around 11am






my lovely mum go fetch maruko






and we together go bus stop wait






..................we hv to cht many topic






some things are so funny






make me laugh until cant stop






ring,ring ,ring................






reach jj........






we straight go to green box for booking





ltr go toilet take some piture.........

after sing sing sing..
suddenly i see a waiter
is passed the door
formerly since i noe him
but i forget his name ady
then he also cum into our room
n ask ti urs fill about the form
he ask to me who am i
ltr he say to me
im smart
oooooooooooo
tht time
i juz remember back it..
he also ask to me my birthday look like at may
but i say wrong lah
is september
tt
then he say when his birthday
i say may lur..
haha
he boom dao!!!!
after sing k..
we go window shopping
n back
wohoho^_^
finally reach jenjarom bus stop
im waiting for my friend fetch
but one boy is follow me
scared about tht...
haixxxxxxxxxxxxx.
then mii and maruko hang out again n round round by motor
he still follow us
suddenly he cum beside me n ask to me can i get ur number..
i run away........
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........
after round..is near 8pm
i wan back home...
after wan reach grandmum house ..
he was infront me n cum v fast..
i drive v fast and park it
gg.................................
but anyway hv a nice day
it was a unforgetable and wonderful day❤❤❤





0 评论: