BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 31, 2011


❤time never past❤

【me and you】
my skul time:1】he always come fetch me whnava far away
so appreciated for you
2】never feel troublesome fetch me out
3】text messaging with me when im boring
4】he always caring me when im alone
5】sweet talk but seldom cook【porridge】xpp
❤touch❤
1】i still remember when im sick he buy a porridge for me eat
so nicee
2】he buy n tek iceream to me when im finished housework
im very shocked
3】he wil tek the 【sweet and snack】such as rocky,gum and so on when we re hang out
4】he buy the mcd for me when im hungry
❤fall in love v place❤
shopping time
1.sunway piramid
2.sungai wang
3.times square
movie time
1.mbo cinema
drama
-天天好天
-笑着回家
-小人国
others forget already>
eating time
-express restaurant(bukit tinggi)
-加油站(sungai wang)
-full house
-冰点(mbo)
-baskin robbins(sunway piramid)
-3k (bukit tinggi)
sweet memories
-i-city
tek photo
variety of light
beautiful and nice
thx a lot for you
from:ur lover

0 评论: